Friday, January 22, 2010

Best Brazilian Blowout


"Life Changing," "Best money I ever spent," "How did I ever live without this?" ... these are just some of the statements people are making about the Brazilian Blowout. (No, not THAT kind of brazilian silly;)

If you have frizzy, processed or damaged hair- this beauty indulgence is a must but it comes with a hefty price tag. Depending on the length of your hair, a Brazilian will cost you anywhere between $350-$600. Not exactly a recessionista bargain.

Sabrina Silvers at Bree Salon in Studio City is your new best friend forever ladies.
Not only is she beyond adorable with an infectious loveliness to her, but she will give you the best most thorough Brazilian Blowout and won't charge you Beverly Hills prices. A Brazilian with Sabrina (formaldehyde free- which is the ONLY kind you should be getting) will run you about $250 and results will last 4-6 months.

Now you don't have to deal with those snobby over the hill prices or attitudes. Did I just say that?

Sabrina Silvers
Bree Salon
12180 Ventura Boulevard
Studio City, CA 91604-2517
(818) 508-4500

4 comments:

  1. this post couldn't have come at a better time! i was researching places in the Valley for a Brazilian Blowout...and here comes your post! i am booking an appointment now...and Bree Salon is right near me. i will let them know u referred them.
    xoxo alison
    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Let me know how you like it! You will LOVE I promise.
    PS- when is your store reopening? Let me know if you want me to post something about it!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a sensitive scalp. Mine has been itchy for a week now. Also, very concerned about the formaldehyde...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the recommendation! I currently pay $400 and sometimes closer to $500 (when they make me pay for the extra solution because I have so much hair). I just hope Bree's prices haven't gone up since this post.

    ReplyDelete