Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best Auto Body/ Repair Shop

I must admit, this Valley Girl is not the best driver. In fact, in the past 2 years- I have had 3 MAJOR run ins with inanimate objects. (Where the hell did that pole come from??) Sometimes I even amaze myself with this talent of constantly having my passenger door replaced. (Twice, thank you very much)

Enter Gerado of Shakas Auto Body in Van Nuys. In my humble opinion, Gerado is truly the valley's best kept secret. He has done some of the most amazing work I've ever seen and for a third of the price of most body shops.

Gerado is a total sweetheart and even picked my best friend up at the scene of her accident and drove her to the rental car place. No job too big or small, he really does it all and in a timely fashion so you don't waste hundreds of dollars on a rental. He wants you to get the best deal so you keep coming back and refer your friends.

Gerado - Shakas Auto Body
7004 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(818) 782-0821
Cell: (310) 597-6194

1 comment:

  1. His service does seem great. Losing two passenger doors isn't a signal that you're a bad driver. Twice means you're just unlucky. Thrice is a charm, and the fourth would probably look intentional. Kidding aside, that Gerardo is one great mechanic and an all-around good guy.

    In case you're interested or looking for an Indianapolis auto repair or rather, a Indianapolis car repair, you can check out the links on my post. More power to DontHateThe818!

    ReplyDelete