Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Best Eyebrow Shaping

Over the years, ladies far and wide have been on the search for the perfect eyebrows. I have made the trip to Anastasia (eh) as well as many other celeb endorsed salons but I was never satisfied with the results.
Well, the search stops here friends.
Staci Sarkisian @ Bree Salon in Studio City is the Valley's eyebrow goddess! Every single time I leave her chair, someone compliments me on my brows. (without fail!) She also tints my lashes the perfect shade of blue/black so I can ditch mascara whenever I want.
Another bonus: She has her own line of cosmetics called Ladybug! It's absolutely incredible. I'm obsessed with the cherry lip stain and shimmer powder. The options are endless....you will never leave empty handed!

Bree Salon
(818) 824-6896
12180 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

No comments:

Post a Comment