Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Best Coffee Shop

My first post had to be about my all time favorite valley spot, Lulu's Beehive. I have frequented this quaint valley gem since high school and it's still my go to place for lunch or just a delicious cup of coffee or tea latte. I'm not the type of girl who craves coffee shop food (you will never see this Valley Girl eating one of those icky Starbucks sandwiches!) but the food here is beyond delicious.
The vegetarian sandwich is truly the star item on the menu...I have seen even the biggest carnivores devour this thing. It includes a mound of veggies, cheese, avocado and the perfect amount of pesto. If you are watching your carbs, then I recommend the tuna salad served with the house dressing. (To die for!) On a cold valley day (so... never) I like to enjoy a cup of turkey chili served with all the fixings. Lulu's also makes a sugar free pumpkin spice latte which will make you forget about all of the other calorie filled versions that are out there. The service is always friendly, the WIFI is free AND so is the parking.

Lulu's Beehive
13203 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 986-2233

3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for a good coffee shop. Thanks for the recommendation. Can't wait to check it out.

    PS - any chance you can add the basic URL/Name option for leaving comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was some amazing guitar girl there on Fridays, way back when. I wonder if she's a rock star, now.

    ReplyDelete