Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Best Bang For Your Buck


Gone are the days of a Barney's shopping extravaganza, an impromptu Chanel purchase or a Louboutin store raid. We have all been tightening up our wallets while we wait for our country's money woes to subside.

Well recessionistas, do I have the place for you! Weekendz Only (not a typo- they really spell it with a Z) in Toluca Lake is the perfect antidote for all of your shopping needs. They carry all of the essentials: dresses, bags, sweaters, jeans, adorable tops, belts and some of the cutest jewelry I've ever seen. The best thing? Most items at this valley find are under $50 dollars. The jewelry is generally priced around $15 dollars!

A few weeks ago, I attended a wedding in Ojai where the temperatures were going to be over 100 degrees. I searched every single store looking for the perfect dress that was both fashionable & comfortable that would also keep me from sweating my you know what off. After going to every store in the Greater Los Angeles area (yes, I branched out of the valley for this massive undertaking) I walked out of Weekendz Only with a $30 dollar dress! Not only was it $30 dollars but it didn't look it and I received many compliments throughout the wedding.

If you are really itching for a bargain, get there early on Fridays. Every Friday they send out an email telling you what the color of the day is....pick whatever you want in that particular color and you get 20% off of EACH item! They also serve wine & cheese so I think it's a win win situation.

Weekendz Only
10139 Riverside Dr
Toluca Lake, CA 91602
(818) 752-3695

No comments:

Post a Comment