Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Feet


You know that part of a pedicure when you see the green tea scented lotion coming your way, so you put your Vogue down, give your friend the "stop talking to me look," close your eyes, and brace yourself for a banging foot massage? I love that part. I get my toes painted for that part. But most of the time, it lasts about 30 seconds per foot and always leaves me unsatisfied.

Well now you can enjoy that delightful experience for a full 30 minutes or more at a ridiculously fair price without the acetone contact high. (Although I often don't mind that part.)

Foot Inspiration in Sherman Oaks is truly an oasis in the middle of a Subway strip mall. Upon arrival, you will find a dimly lit room filled with eight reclining chairs, soothing spa music, and an aromatic scent that to my excitement was far from foot like.
The facility is immaculately clean, and each foot basin has a sanitary lining to protect you from any nasties that try to sneak in. As your feet soak in a warm wood tub, your neck, shoulders and arms are rubbed into sheer bliss. Then your feet are taken out of the tub and massaged with lotion ending with a hot towel wrap. Every therapist is certified in reflexology so you can be rest assured that you will always have a good experience.

Don't have a foot fetish? Foot Inspiration also offers full body massage and every treatment is done fully clothed (sorry lads, no happy endings here;) so it makes your stop on the relaxation train that much easier.

Wanna hear the best best BEST part??? 30 minutes is only $17 and one full hour is only $27. Money well spent if you ask me!

Foot Inspiration
14322 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818) 461-9241
Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm
*Appointments Recommended*

4 comments:

  1. Great deal! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $17...that is a great deal! I will definitely give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to come out to the other end of the 818 Valley near Agoura and T.O. We have one on every corner and it is $20 for 1 hr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anonymous, you are clearly my Mom who lives in Agoura- trying to (yet again) convince me that the 805 adjacent qualifies to be featured on this blog. You can't fool me:)

    ReplyDelete